The Sub-County Conference
NRM Policy Organs
There is a conference for each Sub-county, Town Council, or Municipal Division known as the Sub-County, Town council or Municipal Division NRM Conference.
The Sub-county, Town Council or Municipal Division Conference consists of:
1. The Chairperson of the Conference who shall also be the Chairperson of the Sub county Executive Committee
2. The Sub-county, Town Council or Municipal Division NRM Executive Committee members
3. NRM members of the Sub-county council
4. NRM candidates at the preceding Sub-county council elections
5. Parish Executive Committee members in a Sub-county, Town Council or Municipal Division
6. NRM members on the Parish Council
7. Executive Committee members of Special Organs at Sub-county, Town Council or Municipal division
8. The Chairperson may invite not more than five eminent persons to attend as observers
The Chairperson mandated to convene and chair meetings of the Sub-County, Town Council or Municipal Division Conference and Sub-county Executive Committee.