Buganda together with Kampala regions have launched a joint task force for the National Resistance Movement (NRM) presidential flag bearer, H.E Yoweri TIbuhaburwa Kaguta Museveni yesterday.
The function held at Golden Tulip Hotel in Kampala was presided over by the Central Executive Committee (CEC) Vice Chairman in charge of the Central Region Hon. Godfrey Kiwanda Suubi.
He called on the appointed office bearers to work closely with the party structures especially the 30 leaders at every branch.
Buganda and Kampala Regions have this Saturday evening launched a joint Task Force for the NRM Presidential Flag bearer, H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.
The Main stream Excom include;
- Chairman: Hon Godfrey Kiwanda Suubi
- Vice Chairperson: Hon. Singh Katongole
- Finance:Hon. Raphael Magyezi
- Women Desk: Hajat Faridah Kibowa & Deborah Kinobe
- Gen.Secretary/Media: Rogers Mulindwa
- PWD: Hajji Shafiq Mwanje
- Opinion Leader: Hon. Mbabali Muyanja
- Youth Desk: Kitata Ibrahim, Bulegeya Rogers and Agnes Kirabo
- Veterans Desk: Kiwanuka Titus
- Business Community: Godfrey Kirumira
- Administrator: Maureen Mulangira
SUB REGION COORDINATORS
- Kampala:Salim Uhuru Nsubuga
- Greater Mukono: Hajj Ssebagala Twahir
- Greater Luwero: Can. Nkoyoyo Christopher
- Greater Mubende:Yiga Israel
- Greater Masaka: Peter Ssenkungu
- Greater Mpigi: Hon JohnBosco Lubyayi
- Wakiso: Stephen Nkata.
The meeting was also attended and addressed by Hon Mathias Kasamba, the Secretariat Director in charge of Mobilization, Training & Cadre development. He called on the appointed office bearers to work closely with the party structures especially the 30 leaders at every branch.